DEEP DRIP® 36″ Watering Stake
The 36 in. DEEP DRIP® Watering Stakes from Green King are designed to efficiently and effectively water your large, established trees and palms directly at the roots. They help conserve up to 50% of your outdoor water use by avoiding water loss due to evaporation and run-off. The DEEP DRIP® Watering Stakes also allow you to aerate and fertilize the roots and soil of your trees
• The 36 in. DEEP DRIP® Watering Stake is great for large, established trees and palms
• Constructed of a durable and recyclable ABS plastic, this green product is made to last 15+ years
• Specially engineered cap is UV-protected and designed for hammering into the ground with a 3-5 lb. sledge hammer; 100% guaranteed not to break or crack while driving into the ground
• Delivers fertilizer and aerates roots and soil
• Integrated plastic filter keeps dirt and rocks out
• Use with automatic drip system or with a tree berm and hose
• DEEP DRIP® Watering Stake’s custom slotted cap locks in your drip line
• Good for new, established, and struggling trees
• Deep watering promotes deeper roots and helps with weed control
• Stake can be easily removed or repositioned
• 3 stakes recommended for most effective watering. For new trees, install outside root ball in triangle. For existing trees, install just inside the dripline/canopy.
• Made in the U.S.A.
|Dimensions||36 × 1.25 × 1.25 in|