DEEP DRIP ® 14″ Watering Stake
The 14 in. DEEP DRIP® Watering Stake from Green King is designed to efficiently and effectively water your shallow root plants such as shrubs, vines, potted plants, and small trees directly at the roots. They help conserve up to 50% of your outdoor water use by avoiding water loss, due to evaporation and run-off. The DEEP DRIP® Watering Stakes also allow you to aerate and fertilize the roots and soil of your small trees and plants.
• The 14 in. DEEP DRIP® Watering Stake is great for plants with shallow roots like potted plants, shrubs, vines and small trees
• Constructed of a durable and recyclable ABS plastic, this green product is made to last 15+ years
• Specially engineered cap is UV-protected and designed for hammering into the ground with a 3-5 lb. sledge hammer; 100% guaranteed not to break or crack while driving into the ground
• Delivers fertilizer and aerates roots and soil
• Integrated plastic filter keeps dirt and rocks out
• Use with automatic drip system or with a tree berm and hose
• DEEP DRIP® Watering Stake’s custom slotted cap locks in your drip line
• Good for new, established, and struggling plants
• Deep watering promotes deeper roots and helps with weed control
• Stake can be easily removed or repositioned
• 3 stakes recommended for most effective watering. For new plants, install outside root ball in triangle. For existing plants, install just inside the dripline/canopy.
• Made in the U.S.A.
|Dimensions||14 × 1.25 × 1.25 in|